'I want the desk near the window. Plain and simple': Student who calls herself 'a ticking time bomb' sends angry list of demands to her future roommates - BEFORE they've even met
- The demanding email was sent by a UCLA student called Ashly
- It was then shared by her future roommate Winnie Chen, 17, on Twitter
- Ashly's original email - and her roommates responses - quickly went viral
- Her demands centered around what bed and closet she wants
- But she later admitted she's a 'ticking time bomb' with 'low tolerance' ...
You can read the rest at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3786964/Student-sends-angry-list-demands-future-roommates-ve-met.html