Attention Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees
The UCPath system will be unavailable to all UC employees while UC San Diego, UCSD Medical, and UC San Francisco transition to UCPath.
Outage Dates and Time
- Outage 2: Friday, May 22 at 10 p.m. until Wednesday, May 27 at 12 p.m.
Note: The end date of the outage is now 2 days earlier than previously announced.
During these outages, you will not have any access to UCPath. This means you will not have access to:
- View or download pay statements
- View or download W-2s
- View leave balances
- Employee self-service actions, such as signing up for direct deposit or electronically enrolling in benefits because of a qualifying life event
Tips: How to Prepare for the Outage:
- View and print paystubs and W-2s prior to the outages if you will require copies of these documents.
- Get employment verifications in advance.
During the outage, the UCPath Center is available to assist with questions related to benefits, including providing forms for benefits enrollment for new hires, and registering a qualifying life event (e.g., marriage, birth of a baby).
You can contact UCPath Center by visiting their website and submitting a question by clicking the “Ask UCPath Center” button.
A flyer about the outage is available for departments to distribute to their staff as needed.
For any other questions, please contact: