Most of that committee's agenda items are discussion, not action, items. It would be nice to hear a report as to how many people signed up for the Medicare Advantage plan, who they were in terms of faculty vs. staff, what previous plan they had, and any preliminary information as to their experience. But that information seems not to be on the committee's agenda although it would seem to be rather important.
HEALTH SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date: February 12, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Locations: Centennial Ballroom, Luskin Conference Center, Los Angeles Campus, Lote H-4, Carretera Federal 200 Km. 19.5, Punta Mita, Mexico
Agenda – Open Session
- Public Comment Period (20 minutes)
- Action Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of December 10, 2019
- H1 Discussion: Introductory Comments of the Executive Vice President – UC Health: Reflections on the First 90 Days and Plans for 2020
- H2 Action: Consent Agenda: UC Health Capital Financial Plan
- H3 Discussion: UC Health Reports of Financial and Quality Metrics
- H4 Discussion: Speaker Series – Serving the Mission: Health Disparities and Community Engaged Research, Chancellors Block, Hawgood, and Khosla; Advisory members Hernandez, Hetts, Lipstein, and Spahlinger
- H5 Discussion: Strategic Plan and Fiscal Year 2020-21 Budget for UC Health Division, Office of the President
- H6 Discussion: Annual Report on Student Health and Counseling Centers and the UC Student Health Insurance Plan
- H7 Discussion: The Value of Academic Medical Center and Community Healthcare Partnerships and Collaborations