Attention Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees
This is a reminder that the UCPath system will be unavailable to all UC employees while UC Davis and UC Agriculture and Natural Resources transition to UCPath.
Outage Dates and Times
- Outage 2: Thursday, September 12 at 5 p.m. until Tuesday, September 17 at 6 a.m.
During this outage, you will not have any access to UCPath. This means you will not have access to:
- View or download pay statements
- View leave balances
- Perform employee self-service actions, such as signing up for direct deposit or electronically enrolling in benefits because of a qualifying life event
Tips: How to Prepare for the Outage
- View and print paystubs prior to the outage if you will require copies of your pay statements.
- Get employment verifications in advance.
During the outage, the UCPath Center is available via phone to assist with questions related to benefits, including providing forms for benefits enrollment for new hires, and registering a qualifying life event (e.g., marriage, birth of a baby).
You can contact the UCPath Center, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT) at (855) 982-7284.
A flyer about the outage is available online for departments to distribute to their staff as needed.
For any other questions, please contact:
UCLA’s Central Resource Unit (CRU)
Phone: (310) 825-1089, option 5
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.