Saturday, April 6, 2019


From a recent email:
Members of the Academic Senate
Dear Colleagues:
The Academic Senate is deeply concerned that all of our members understand what to do should a problem arise in our paychecks, our W-2s, and our benefits statements. The important point to know is that UCLA now has an on-campus crew that can address questions you may have about paychecks and W-2s. 
The number to call is (310) 825-1089 (select option 5) (M-F, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Other questions about such matters as benefits need to be addressed to the UCPath Center: (855) 982-7284 (M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
The information below provides additional information on how to resolve specific questions.
If you have a pay related issue (e.g., not getting a paycheck, paycheck is not accurate, etc.):
Contact* the UCLA Central Resource Unit (CRU):
or call (310) 825-1089 and select Option 5, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you have non-payroll related issue (e.g., benefits, vacation accruals, etc.):
Contact* the UCPath Center:
Log in to the UCPath Portal and click on the Ask UCPath Center button to generate a ticket.
or call (855) 982-7284, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Julie Bower
Faculty Welfare Committee

Joseph Bristow
Academic Senate

*Note: If you don't like using "contact" as a verb, there is nobody left to call for help at any hour:

No comments: