Saturday, April 28, 2018

You'll be seeing double

Yes, as noted above, due to the September conversion of UCLA's payroll system to UCPath, there will be two W-2 forms for 2018 for you to submit with your income tax!

More info on the conversion to UCPath - if you have a spare 50 minutes - can be found on the video at this link:

No comments: