Full story at http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20140705/construction-projects-to-snarl-traffic-on-5-405-freeways-in-san-fernando-valley
Since the article was not detailed, yours truly looked for the official announcement and found it at:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a nighttime freeway closure on the northbound I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Greenleaf on the night of Monday, July 7 through the morning of Tuesday, July 8, 2014. The contractor will install electrical loops on the northbound freeway.
Closure information is as follows:
- Night of Monday, July 7, midnight to 5 a.m., Tuesday, July 8
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard to on-ramp
- Northbound Moraga on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound I-405 to the north US 101 connector...