For her first major public appearance as University of California president, Janet Napolitano will outline her plan for the UC system at a public event in San Francisco on Oct. 30 (Wednesday). Napolitano has said she dedicated the beginning of her term, which started on Sept. 30, to listening and learning. So far in her term, she has largely kept to hosting private meetings with students, administrators and other members of the UC during her quiet and unpublicized visits to UC campuses. She has also given few and brief comments to the media. At the upcoming event, titled “Teach for California, Research for the World,” she will announce for the first time her plans for her presidency. UC spokesman Steve Montiel said no details about the speech will be available before the event...
Full article at http://dailybruin.com/2013/10/25/janet-napolitano-to-outline-plan-for-the-uc-system/
Maybe it would be better to do it some other day. After all:
- Monday's child is fair of face,
- Tuesday's child is full of grace,
- Wednesday's child is full of woe,
- Thursday's child has far to go,
- Friday's child is loving and giving,
- Saturday's child works hard for a living,
- But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
- Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.